Well, Lil M seems to like her new bed OK. She, however, did fall out of it last night. So, I had to put up the extra rail I had (a temporary side-rail you can use on any size bed)... and that seemed to help. She, unfortunately, had two accidents, also. Oh well. We'll get there sooner or later.
I didn't get any more baking done today, but will probably tomorrow. I also didn't take Lil M to see that movie yet, but might also go tomorrow. We'll see. I really want to see it, but just didn't feel like going out.
I specifically want to make some oatmeal chocolate chip (coconut?) cookies... that'd be a treat. :)
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
foster-care
(47)
lil m
(31)
adoption
(10)
recipe
(9)
small things
(7)
red letter campaign
(5)
birthday
(4)
budget
(4)
single mother
(4)
SMBC
(3)
WFMW
(3)
gardening
(3)
bball camp
(2)
choice mom
(2)
potty
(2)
SPBC
(1)
ShowAndTell
(1)
articles
(1)
attachment
(1)
cleaners
(1)
cooking
(1)
frugal
(1)
kaz
(1)
ky senate bill 68
(1)
menus
(1)
quick bread
(1)
saving
(1)
sb68
(1)
schedule
(1)
swagbucks
(1)
twins
(1)
wordless wednesday
(1)
2 comments:
Nae always fell out of her toddler bed! We ended up having to use a mesh rail for a really long time. Also it's perfectly normal for her to have an accident or two during the transition. She'll get the hang of it, no worries.
Mmmmm cookies! I need to get started on my baking. First I need to get my finals over and done with!
*HUGS*
that's the kind i have for her... a mesh rail. it's work OK so far!
i figured it was normal for her to have an accident or two... (she had two in one night, which NEVER happens)... of course, i wasn't expecting it to happen the first night! LOL but it's ok.
yep, cookies... think i'm going to make some today or tomorrow. :)
yes, get your finals done!! :D you're doing amazing! i bet you'll be happy when this term is over!
blessings,
melissa
Post a Comment