Today is Works For Me Wednesday... so, please go check out some great ideas from other bloggers.
My WFMW thought today is about coffee. I love coffee. But, I don't always like the coffee at the grocery store. Sis started on Boca Java last year, which is an online coffee company, and I actually like their coffee really well. So, this year, I've been ordering coffee online, on an 8-week schedule. Just one or two packs at a time, but it is convenient and I like it. :) So, that's what's been working for me. Kind of a little thing, but it takes the thought of what kind of coffee I'll have to get from the grocery, or go to a specialty store.
Peace.
Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
foster-care
(47)
lil m
(31)
adoption
(10)
recipe
(9)
small things
(7)
red letter campaign
(5)
birthday
(4)
budget
(4)
single mother
(4)
SMBC
(3)
WFMW
(3)
gardening
(3)
bball camp
(2)
choice mom
(2)
potty
(2)
SPBC
(1)
ShowAndTell
(1)
articles
(1)
attachment
(1)
cleaners
(1)
cooking
(1)
frugal
(1)
kaz
(1)
ky senate bill 68
(1)
menus
(1)
quick bread
(1)
saving
(1)
sb68
(1)
schedule
(1)
swagbucks
(1)
twins
(1)
wordless wednesday
(1)
4 comments:
I have several things I order like that - just makes life easier when you don't have to think about it! Thanks for stopping by my site and commenting. Your daughter is beautiful.
I am giving away some Costa Rican coffee this week. You may like that?
I can't order special coffee because Dirty is boring and likes Folgers. I like it too, but I also have taste and like flavored coffees.
Hmmmm what works for me....boiling my chicken and pork. It does take some of the taste out of it, but it's A LOT easier to shred after it's been boiled. Plus you can't really taste the difference once it's in enchiladas.
*HUGS*
ooooh free coffee. i forgot to send you a response earlier... must do that now!! :)
D, dirty... well, he needs to get out more. ;0) hazlenut is a good start!! hahaha
Melissa
Post a Comment