So, Lil M told me tonight that Santa is the reason for Christmas. And I can tell she really thinks that... even at 3 years old... and I wasn't very happy about that, of course. But, it is sort of understandable.... Santa is EVERYWHERE.
Well, I'm not going to be the most popular person here soon, 'cause this Momma has to put a stop to it. I'm not getting rid of Santa completely... but sheesh.
So, how do you de-santa Christmas????
Jesus is the reason for Christmas, and I need to teach Mia that... starting now. :)
Peace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Labels
foster-care
(47)
lil m
(31)
adoption
(10)
recipe
(9)
small things
(7)
red letter campaign
(5)
birthday
(4)
budget
(4)
single mother
(4)
SMBC
(3)
WFMW
(3)
gardening
(3)
bball camp
(2)
choice mom
(2)
potty
(2)
SPBC
(1)
ShowAndTell
(1)
articles
(1)
attachment
(1)
cleaners
(1)
cooking
(1)
frugal
(1)
kaz
(1)
ky senate bill 68
(1)
menus
(1)
quick bread
(1)
saving
(1)
sb68
(1)
schedule
(1)
swagbucks
(1)
twins
(1)
wordless wednesday
(1)
1 comment:
Starting early is key! She'll be totally fine once she understands. Good luck, hon!
*HUGS*
Post a Comment