Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Mother's Day weekend

This past weekend, B went to stay with her grandma on Fri/Sat. Lil M and I had some time together after I took a mandatory SAFY class (toward my foster license). I then went and bought us some new flowers for the front flower beds and we planted those together. That was fun. :) She's a good little helper outside and I think she'll be happy helping me water them and pull weeds this year.

She gave me a plant that she planted herself at school, for Mother's day. :) She also made me a thing out of construction paper and tissue paper that says I love you Mommy because you read to me before bed. :) The class also did a yearbook style Explorers Cookbook with all the kids and their recipes. It is very cute.

I'm preparing myself for B to leave at the end of this month. And I know what I wrote before about looking into adoption again, but I think I'm just going to keep praying and see where I feel like I/we am/are supposed to be. If I'm not meant to adopt again, I'm ok with that, too, is all I'm saying.

B will be going to visit her grandparents every weekend from now until the end of the month, when the hearing is. So, let's see how that goes. She came home sick this weekend, and had a fever of 102 on Mother's day with a bout of diarrhea. :( She had the potty issue before she left, but not the fever. And, of course, she could have gotten it anywhere.

Lil M graduates from the daycare/preschool this Friday. I'm excited and a little sad... but think she's ready to go to Kindergarten in the fall.

As for me, I just completed two more classes toward my Masters program. I have one more and will get a Masters Certificate. I should be done with my actual Masters degree by the end of next year, hopefully. :)

I hope all you Momma's had a great Mother's day!!!

Peace.

No comments: