Tuesday, May 13, 2014

it's already May... time is flying these days

I can't believe how time has flown the past few months. I graduated with my masters one year ago, May 11. It felt like it'd never be done and now it's been a year that it's been over! Crazy.

In that year, I've continued to foster S and K and that's not likely to change anytime soon. As a matter of fact, adoption could be on the horizon... Lil M is 7.5 now and she's doing great. She does struggle sometimes with the siblings, but I think she'd struggle if it were just the two of us, too... overall, she does great and is almost finished with 2nd grade!!

S is 8 and is also finishing 2nd grade. The baby, K, is 19 months old now and has been with me since she was 3 days old. They both have their issues... but we're trying to work through them. I'm not patient or understanding as I should/could be, and that makes me feel bad... but I'm human...

We had great birthdays, Christmas and Easter and Mother's day... Here area  few more pics.






















Peace.

No comments: