Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Adoption day

Last Friday Lil M and I celebrated our 2nd adoption family day. Well, I did. She doesn't quite know what it all means yet. :) But she will! I treated us, and sis and nephew, to Indian food and Starbucks. I know it wasn't Chinese food for our anniversary, but it was a treat. :) We all love Indian food. Yes, even Lil M had some!!

It's been a wonderful 2 years together. I just can't believe how fast it's gone and how much she's grown!! I'm still completely happy with the decision to go it alone. I know people find that odd, but it works for me/us.

Here's to another 2, 10, 80 years of family days and happiness Lil M!!! :) Mommy loves you.

Peace.

1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

Awww how sweet! Happy family day! I think it's great that you went ahead and did it "alone". Even though you have family and friends that are just as good as a spouse to her. You're AMAZING!
*HUGS*