Sunday, January 3, 2010

Sewing vs Fabric

...and Fabric wins. T said today that I clearly didn't have a sewing addiction... I'm addicted to fabric. :) LOL. Smart girl. I've got WAY TOO MUCH... and will have a hard time parting with it... I'd like to get a new sewing spot set up, and maybe get some of that fabric put to use. Because I do like to quilt. I don't "sew" per se. I've just not taken the time, since Lil M's been home, to get back to quilting regularly... maybe I will now. :)

Lil M is helping T and I get things organized tonight... T's first day back to school is tomorrow and she's got to get the bus at 6:30am. Yikes.

We went today to see my brother and his new puppy. She's adorable!! Lil M was happy to see Uncle Joe, the puppy and Grandpa.

Peace.

1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

WHAT?! No pictures of the puppy! Shame on you, missy! ;o)

I have ONE piece of fabric in my house. I was suppose to use that for a quilt, then I remembered I can barley sew a button, and used it as a sling.
*HUGS*