Monday, December 8, 2008

Mundane

This weekend was spent cleaning... it seems like cleaning, laundry, dishes, etc, is a never-ending chore!! And when I get behind, it makes it even worse. Thankfully, I think I got almost everything caught up this weekend, except the dusting and mopping.

I've gone through my clothes several times this fall and have bagged up what I don't wear. I've been trying to do an overhaul in my closet and get things hung up that I used to put in drawers. I feel like I have so much, but can never find what I'm looking for, so I've been determined to change that!

So, while this is all the usual boring and mundane crap, I felt like it really needed to be done. This is the first time since I became a Mom that I feel like I can take a breath... it was a good, productive weekend at home.

Now, if I could get back to sleeping well...

Oh, Mia's new phrases:

"I did it!!" (after putting her puzzle together!)
"I done...." (i'm done eating mommy)
"I walk" (when she wants down to walk)

OH!! And, she can count to 10 with me! She will count to 3 by herself... but she can actually count to 10. Pretty understandable, too. That's what we did this weekend.

Peace.

No comments: