Friday, March 13, 2009

A bit off this week

It seems so odd to me that the time has changed already. I am still not quite used to it... yes, i do realize it's only and hour and it's been a week already!! It just seems to early to do the DST change already... oh well. I'm going to try to get back on track this weekend!!

So, a couple of months ago, I got my hair cut off. Not sure if I mentioned that here or not. But I thought I'd post an updated pic... just 'cause there's not much else to write about tonight. I had a trim last week, but nothing major. I'm going to let it grow for awhile! :) Lil M also had her FIRST-EVER hair trim last Thursday (3/7/09), too. I now have hair for her baby book.


Oh, and it looks like Senate Bill 68 won't pass this go around. Woot! Thank GOD for sure.

Peace.

No comments: