Monday, September 7, 2009

Blessed

I'm sitting here tonight reminiscing over the last 2+ years with Lil M... and just completely realizing how blessed I am and have been. I can't believe just how little she was when we met and how much she's grown!!!

I'm still praying about a 2nd child, but I'm so extremely thankful for my daughter, it isn't even funny. She is so amazing to me. Her personality has always been so sweet. And, I especially love it when she gets jealous or tries to "protect" me (from the dogs or whatever she sees as something not good for Mommy)!! LOL It's pretty darn adorable.

Anyway, I'm just really happy tonight realizing just how lucky I really am to be able to be her Mommy (always and forever, as I always tell her).

Peace.

2 comments:

Cindy LaJoy said...

Melissa, Can't find your email and would like to answer your questions posted to my blog. Email me! CyndiLJ@aol.com

Beautiful Mess said...

Awww what an amazing post. I just love it! Both of you are VERY lucky to have each other.

Thanks for your comment on my blog. I think I do have PF, due to tearing EVERYTHING in my arch years ago. I think I stressed it out when I went for a jog. it's feeling better, thanks to your suggestions.
*HUGS*