Friday, November 20, 2009

Growing up

Lil M is 3 years, 2 months old... but she's been content to sleep in her crib up 'til now. A friend of mine gave me her son's toddler bed, and so I moved it into her room tonight. She's graduated to a big girl (little big girl!) bed!! :) Let's see how she does...

On the potty front, she's been doing better this week, again. Last week, however, was kind of a nightmare... she had several accidents all of the sudden (regressed, I guess). But, looks like we're mostly back on track. I'm betting the new bed will help, too. Let's see. :)

I still need to get a bed for the 2nd bedroom, but now I've got her in a toddler bed and the crib is still in her room, just in case I have a need for it.

I've been a baking machine these past couple of weeks. Pumpkin bread, banana bread, pumpkin-oatmeal breakfast bars (turned out like muffins, just in a different form)... it's been great. I've got enough fresh pumpkin left to make at least some more cookies, bread and pie for Thanksgiving. :) It was a big pumpkin! LOL. Well, and I had some butternut squash that I made into bread first, which turned out just as well, IMO.

This is still National Adoption Month... and tomorrow, I think I'm going to take Lil M to see The Blind Side, for National Adoption day!! I'm so excited about this movie. I hope you all will go see it too!

Peace.

No comments: