Friday, October 30, 2009

Aloha Friday

IslandLife808 blog does an Aloha Friday that I thought I'd participate in this week. Here's her definition:

"In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

Her question is:

If someone offered to buy you lunch today, where would you go?

My answer:

I would go to the Cheesecake Factory and get a turkey burger and a big giant piece of cheesecake!! :)

Go check out other great answers here. Or feel free to post your response on my MckLinky too!!

Peace.


1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

I missed it! But I'm going to answer anyway! If someone would have asked me to lunch yesterday, I would have gone to Carl's Jr. I've been craving one of their burgers for MONTHS!

Have a great time tonight! Take lots of pictures of Mia.
*HUGS*