Friday, October 23, 2009

Toddler bed

Lil M has had 3 dry nights in a row. :D Shall we try for a 4th tonight? Let's!

What I need to do, though, is put up her toddler bed. It's actually a 3-in-1 bed (crib, toddler, full size) that my dad and I bought for my nephew when he was born. He isn't using it currently, because he is using a twin bed (that was my grandfather's). I've been procrastinating... this doesn't feel like a fun chore. Oh wait, fun and chore don't really go together, perhaps that's why I haven't done it, yet. ;-)

Besides that, the other fun-filled excitement for this weekend is to organize my sewing room / 2nd bedroom.

No, I haven't gotten an update about the possible placement from my agency yet... bah.

I will post pics once I get things done! :) Because... well, I know just how exciting it is and how much everyone cares that I get these stupid chores done. ha! ;-)

Peace.

No comments: