Thursday, October 22, 2009

Pull-ups, and I don't mean exercise...

Lil M has not worn diapers in almost a year!! Woohoo! She has, however, worn pull-ups for night-time... She's not even worn these for pretty close to that year mark during the day.

Well, this week she seems to want to go pull-up-less at night. So, I'm letting her... She has had 2 out of 3 dry nights... and I'm hoping tonight goes well, too. :)

Now, hopefully, I've said this before... but Lil M just turned 3 in August, so I'm not too worried about the overnights... she seems more and more ready, though, and I will definitely encourage that!

The day was pretty good. Had my work review (6 month) and it went well. I have a great boss who seems to understand me pretty well. That's amazing for a change.

I called the agency to talk to someone about my fears of the placement... and they listened and encouraged me. But didn't push. That is always nice. I'm now waiting to see if the state will allow him to stay with me, regardless of my decision, until/unless I have the medical training they want. Thanks Beautiful Mess for the advice today!! :D You ROCK!

Oh, of course, MK... she's a great IRL friend... and very patient with me! God love ya! (actually, i have wonderful friends... of which...without you all, I'd go crazy!) oh wait, maybe I'm already there...

...so, I guess I should go clean the sewing room more now. but ... um, no. Off to beddy-by time! ;-)

Peace.

1 comment:

Beautiful Mess said...

Aww thanks for the shout out! I'm glad I could be of help. I hope you can get some answers soon. You will be great with whatever is thrown your way! You're an amazing woman and an amazing mom.

Enjoy your weekend! Hope you get the bed put together and LIl M loves it. YAY for staying dry! How exciting!
*HUGS*